Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

45. Re: Morning Consolidation Nov 23, 2013, 05:11 Krovven

Ladron3dfx wrote on Nov 23, 2013, 04:45:
Arstechnica.com PS4 vs. Xbox One Battle

Arstechnica.com compares the two next gen systems.

Winner: Xbox One Gossip

Yea I've got a few issues with their "outcomes" in some categories. Controller goes to XBox...yes it uses AA and lasts longer, but over the course of the controllers lifetime, how much additional $$ are you forking out for batteries? You also need a separate apparatus for voice on the Xbox controller (a step backwards from the 360 controller), which they fail to even mention. The PS4 controller can use any standard miniport headphones with or without mic as per the users choice.

They praise the Windows 8 interface...barf.

Xbox took twice as long as the PS4 on startup. They didn't bother to talk about that. Just how the Xbox quick startup from standby is 20 seconds and has all these Kinect features...that many simply do not want to begin with.

As for launch titles...it really is subjective. There has been no exclusive titles on the 360 that made me interested in getting one. Likewise there are zero launch titles on the XBone that I'm interested in. To be fair, none of the PS4 launch titles interest me that much either. But thanks to my PS+ subscription I already have 2 PS4 games waiting for me to play when I do get one (and more coming every month)...not to mention, I already have a Vita, which will be awesome for Remote Play.

What did XBox Live Games-With-Gold people get for their XBone? ...

The PS+ game lineup has been amazing with 4 to 7 games for PS3/Vita being released for free every month.

Infamous Second Son and Uncharted are the system sellers for me when it comes to the PS4. I've yet to see any for the XBone. Titanfall will be on PC...and even then I'll probably skip it.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo