Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

65. Re: Black Mesa Goes Commercial Nov 21, 2013, 15:12 Verno

Wesp5 wrote on Nov 21, 2013, 14:45:
Sepharo wrote on Nov 21, 2013, 13:53:
Also if you don't think Portal and Portal 2 were AAA single player games (assuming you were referring to them when you said "small riddle games") then you're just wrong and few will agree with you.

Don't get me wrong, Portal and Portal 2 were great games, but just compare playtime, levels, variety, enemies, scripting with HL and HL2 and you have to admit that they are not in the same league whatsoever!

That's because you're comparing unlike things just because the same company made them. "Man how come Final Fantasy has more playtime than Tomb Raider?! WTF SQUARE"

The whole "Valve doesn't make anything anymore and even when they do its not really theirs if its not Half-Life 3" is transparent and pointless. Look we all want Half-Life 3 but Valve can afford to take 10 years to make it and they just might do that. Harping on their other games origin is just silly. I don't care if Gabe bought his game idea at the supermarket and sold the original designers into slavery (ok that would be bad), what matters is the end result.

Playing: Divinity Original Sin, Destiny, Fire Emblem
Watching: Continuum, Star Trek TNG, Haunt

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo