Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

6. Re: Wasteland 1 on GOG.com Nov 13, 2013, 04:07 jimnms

As a Wasteland 2 backer, I chose to redeem my WL2 GOG. I think it's pretty damn awesome that they were able to do this and update the game to add the text and voice over, however, it's not without its problems. It runs full screen, and seems to stretched even though I have my GPU set to preserve aspect ratio of full screen games. Pressing ALT-Enter will switch to windowed mode, but it doesn't release control of the mouse. I've tried pressing ALT-TAB, but I the only way I can get it to release the mouse is to go full screen and back to windowed. In full screen the mouse is crazy sensitive, but not as bad windowed. I also don't like that it disables Aero in windowed mode. I haven't had any problems with it yet, but I haven't played it for very long.

I have played the original in DOSBox without problems, and it runs fine windowed without disabling Aero themes.

MeanJim on Steam

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo