Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

43. Re: Morning Consolidation Nov 12, 2013, 01:28 SlimRam

Creston wrote on Nov 12, 2013, 01:13:
Btw, speaking of consoles, I saw something really surprising at my local supermarket today.

Sega Genesis consoles. On sale. For 35 bucks.

They were really small form factors, but still compatible with all Genesis cartridges, come with 2 wireless controllers and EIGHTY games built in. And some pretty damn good games too, Streets of Rage series, Sonic, Ecco and a few others that were considered to be the top of the class.

I was actually tempted to buy one just for nostalgia's sake.

Ditto I saw one at a Walgreens and grabbed it in a total impulse buyer moment and looked at the list of games and saw: Decap Attack! Yes, i'm not ashamed to say that I whimpered a little to myself and put it back on the shelf. Decap Attack almost got me, fun game

They always say that everyone's good at something...

I just have to find the right kind of place that appreciates nude juggling of a midget, a hand grenade, and a porcupine while playing the kazoo and riding a unicycle backwards without a seat

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo