Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

61. Re: Star Citizen Passes $26 Million Nov 6, 2013, 03:55 InBlack

Atoth wrote on Nov 5, 2013, 18:43:
HorrorScope wrote on Nov 5, 2013, 17:59:
Fine then, get it off our screens.

So basically what I am gathering here is that people are tired of hearing about Star Citizen and they want to complain about seeing the articles and not actually about the game itself. Okay great nothing is making you read the articles or post in the comments. This is a gaming website so of course you are going to see articles about games. Games that you or I might not be interested in at all, I usually just don't click on them. You can always make your own website and I would be more then happy to visit your perfect little gaming world. Frankly I think Blue needs to post more Star Citizen articles on the site. With all the people foaming at the mouth with their love/hate of the game, hitting the page multiple times a day, that's got to be quite a bit of advertising revenue generated.

As I said previously, I am a investor so I am taking a chance by giving my money to them. Which I am totally okay with loosing at this point since I have actually played their previous older games and enjoyed them heavily. I never said this was going to be the end all awesome game of the century. I just said I wanted to play a good space sim which most publishers have no interest in producing because they don't make absorbent amounts of return money from them. I have played plenty of niche space games that some would consider to be "stupid" and had plenty of fun in them. A lot of those games I wish they could've had the money behind them because there was so much potential lost because of it.

There won't be any winners here in this argument and I already know this is a loosing battle to even bother posting in the first place, but I am bored today and feeling a little feisty. So I'll leave it at that. You are free to say whatever you want, but seriously why spend so much effort on something your not even interested in?

Chris Roberts has outdone himself in the type of following that he is building, not even the Blizzard fanbois are this rabid. Dude, take a deep breath and chill out. I understand that you are so damn afraid of being wrong that you have to insist on being right. Dont worry about it, if we are wrong we will rejoice and eat our words. If in fact we are right, we will be pretty down. But you will suffer much much more if you keep setting yourself up for a fall.

I have a nifty blue line!

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo