Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

53. Re: Star Citizen Passes $26 Million Nov 5, 2013, 17:04 Creston

Atoth wrote on Nov 5, 2013, 16:25:
whine whine whine

Nice straw man you built there. Kick it hard, little buddy! KICK THAT POOR LITTLE STRAW MAN UNTIL IT BLEEDS!

As far as all the money getting pushed into this game it's pretty simple really. We were all PC Gamers as kids and had fond memories of Wing Commander, Privateer, Xwing, and various other space sims that we loved. Now we are all grown up and have jobs and money that we can contribute to whatever we want and we want Star Citizen! It's all about buying power and we believe CR is the guy that will deliver what we want. Even if it's a rehashed better version of Freelancer/Wing Commander/Privateer I would be happy with that.

Hey, surprisingly, most people in this thread say exactly the same thing. OMG, it's almost like you pulled the previous 497 paragraphs straight out of your ass!

FYI I originally had the 300i package for $60 and upgraded to the MISC Freelancer $120 package after 5 months. I'll also probably buy an additional 325A package for $70 so I can have an extra character slot for my NPC wingman to cover me on those long hauls. Either that or I will just wait and buy another character slot for like $15-20 when the game comes out and use my free Mustang starter ship from the $28 million stretch goal for the NPC wingman. BF4 (BF3.5) costs what? $60 for the base game and another $60 for their premium service, yeah screw that. I am basically putting my gaming money for the year into a single game. Oh noes I might have to cut back on pizza and beer...

Cool story, bro. Please give us the specs on your PC as well, as we're all TOTALLY interested in hearing about it. What kinda car do you drive? Does it come with the chrome 17 inch rims????

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo