Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

43. Re: Battlefield 4 Known Issues Nov 4, 2013, 20:00 DangerDog

xXBatmanXx wrote on Nov 4, 2013, 16:12:

I just refuse to support a hidden subscription fee by charging $120.00 up front for a game we haven't seen, don't know what DLC is, a re-skinned game with some new gimmicks, and almost annual releases.

It is insulting, if they want to do this, they should Kickstart it.

I purchased the game like I usually do, around $48 mark with a discount coupon from one of the various online e-tailers. It's not a subscription, even if you add Premium together with the retail copy of BF4 it's right at the same price if you purchased BF2 and all the DLC for it.

I usually get hundreds of hours of gameplay out of Battlefield games, 28 hours on your BF3 profile I can see that it's not really your bag.

I was hoping for BF2143 myself, I doubt we'll see a military BF5 next year now that EA is working on the 'Star Wars' Battlefield game.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo