Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

41. Re: Battlefield 4 Known Issues Nov 4, 2013, 18:16 Frags4Fun

xXBatmanXx wrote on Nov 4, 2013, 15:48:
Frags4Fun wrote on Nov 4, 2013, 13:52:
xXBatmanXx wrote on Nov 4, 2013, 12:00:
Frags4Fun wrote on Nov 4, 2013, 11:57:
I'm fairly certain that my cousin and I were kicked twice because of Fair Fight. The first time we were in an LAV and I had a 30 kill streak going and my cousin was on the secondary gun and he had about 20 kills in a row. All of a sudden, BAM, we were both disconnected from the game. I was furious and refused to play for a couple days. Last night, I decided to try again. I was flying the attack chopper with my cousin on the gun. Again we were on a nice streak when all of a sudden, BAM, both disconnected again.

I can play for hours without disconnecting. I seem to ALWAYS get disconnected when I'm having my best games. Fair Fight is garbage.

And the people at the bottom still get points for just playing the game - ie BF3 loser ribbon.

No idea what you mean although I am considering just going back to BF3 . I still have tons of unlocks left.

You get a ribbon/points just for playing a map.....you could do nothing (or join with 10 seconds left) and get a ribbon and points.

I gotcha. I jumped into a BF4 game last night and it ended within a minutes and somehow I got over 1400 points. I didn't do anything! I spawned and died, that was it. We don't get the ribbons for losing anymore in BF4, right? I always liked getting free ribbons in BF3. I'll take all the help I can get.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo