Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

40. Re: Battlefield 4 Known Issues Nov 4, 2013, 17:42 Tom

I've played about half way through the single player campaign with no problems, and a couple hours of multi with only one client crash immediately after loading a map once. Seems plenty stable enough to me. Maybe if I played it 24/7 I'd be running into more of the problems, but I ain't got time for that.

I think this game was worth the $48 I paid for the single player alone. Even though it's really short, it's fun and the graphics are just amazing. Definitely a level beyond anything I've seen to date. I'm enjoying the multi a lot too.

Between BF4 and DCS, I finally got motivated to pull the trigger on a new PC for the first time in over 4 years. Yeah I could've made do with this one for another year or two but what the hell. I want to crank those settings at 2560x1440 and have some anti-aliasing again.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo