Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

37. Re: Battlefield 4 Known Issues Nov 4, 2013, 16:26 RollinThundr

xXBatmanXx wrote on Nov 4, 2013, 16:12:
RollinThundr wrote on Nov 4, 2013, 15:56:
xXBatmanXx wrote on Nov 4, 2013, 15:49:
DangerDog wrote on Nov 4, 2013, 13:45:
I don't envy Dice's position, marketing bearing down on them to release before Call of Duty frenzy and right on top of two new consoles and a rather major release update to Windows 8.

? It isn't a NEW game, it is an updated game with different maps.

I dunno with the major engine modifications, new maps, that elements of the map can dynamically change over the course of a game etc. I think there's enough there to consist it being new. I take it Bats you're not a battlefield fan in the slightest?

I am fairly confident I have more BF games than you do.

My veteran status is 9, er 7 (used to be higher, they must have changed how they count games? I own every game except BF4. (and not just on PC) - Just realized they dropped 3 of my games (Vietnam, 2142, and Play 4 Free), going to re-enter the keys from my boxes....

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/user/The_xXBatmanXx/

I just refuse to support a hidden subscription fee by charging $120.00 up front for a game we haven't seen, don't know what DLC is, a re-skinned game with some new gimmicks, and almost annual releases.

It is insulting, if they want to do this, they should Kickstart it.

I hope you don't think I was giving you shit for the sake of it to be honest you're one of a handful of regs that I actually respect, just trying to understand where you were coming from. Yeah I think the whole DLC Premium garbage is ridiculous too, again, right there with ya on that one. The base game though has enough improvements for me that I at least thought the 60 entry fee was worth the investment.

I'll think about the add-ons later if I'm still playing it enough to justify it.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo