Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

36. Re: Battlefield 4 Known Issues Nov 4, 2013, 16:14 Flatline

RollinThundr wrote on Nov 4, 2013, 10:01:
Verno wrote on Nov 4, 2013, 09:22:
Really glad I held off on this, a friend of mine picked it up and has told me about all of the various lag, crash and etc problems. BF3 wasn't that bad of a launch all things considered, surprised Dice regressed so much here.

Battlefield 3 was just as bad at launch, terrible lag, battlelog groups not working right, getting dropped from servers left and right. When you have one of the biggest AAA releases of the year, and it's primarily a multiplayer title, there's going to be issues at launch. This should be expected at this point since it happens every time.

Every Battlefield launch has been terrible. Period. Shit isn't there still bugs in like Battlefied 2 or some previous game that they just didn't bother ever fixing?

I can generally give online games an early pass on issues but fuck DICE is infamous for buggy pieces of shit all the way back to the original Battlefield 1942.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo