Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

44. Re: Bungie on Lack of PC Destiny Plans Nov 4, 2013, 15:42 ItBurn

Beamer wrote on Nov 4, 2013, 15:38:
ItBurn wrote on Nov 4, 2013, 15:35:
jdreyer wrote on Nov 4, 2013, 15:30:
Gadzooks wrote on Nov 4, 2013, 13:56:
Bungie is all about the $$$? Imagine that.

Miss the days where game devs wanted to make fun games for gamers to play first, and a profit second.

There
are
still
games
that.

Remove Bioshock infinite(it's the definition of taking something and making it mass market to make more money). Add Star Citizen and other Kickstarter projects(I guess your list is only released games though).

You're adding games not even released yet?
Many of those Kickstarter games, and I'd expect Star Citizen to be a prime example, absolutely overpromise for more money. Some of the stretch goals are way less "we want to make something great" and way more "we want more money!"

Yeah they don't quite fit his list because they're unreleased. But the very idea is to make a great game, and not money. I disagree with you about Star Citizen though. Time will tell. I'd like to add Flying Wild Hog with Shadow Warrior, Interceptor Entertainment with Rise of the Triad and Grinding Gear Games with Path Of Exile.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo