Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

15. Re: Game Reviews Nov 3, 2013, 17:31 MoreLuckThanSkill

nin wrote on Nov 3, 2013, 14:55:

Same here. I guess I'll just wait for it to drop to $20, for the SP portion.

NO! The single player is horrible. The only good aspect is that it is short, about 2-3 hours of content.

Wait a month or two, let the server issues and particular map issues get patched out, then maybe try it. The multiplayer has the potential to be great... it's already great WHEN it works. It's infuriating when you crash out and lose all the progress/exp.

*EDIT*

APC Does decent damage vs infantry with either one of the main cannon upgrades, Zunni rockets seem to be an utter joke vs armor though, forcing you to stick with the wire guided missile. Currently I'm liking the second main cannon upgrade for APCs, the ADPTS whatever high speed armor piercing round. Makes headshots on infantry doable, does ok damage vs armor and air.

Support class LMGs are tolerable, not my cup of tea, particularly since Recon gets C4 now. No incentive for me personally to play Support, aside from unlocking the basic requirements (ammo box, etc.)

I had about 10 chopper kills in a row with a tank in one round the other day, Sabot main gun rounds = required. I was ALMOST feeling sorry for those damned chopper pilots.

Still crashing though, in spite of the patch. Urge to rage quit is slowly rising. I'm leveling my PoE characters in the meantime.

*EDIT*

This comment was edited on Nov 3, 2013, 17:37.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo