Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

24. Re: Into the Black Nov 2, 2013, 20:06 1badmf

Ozmodan wrote on Nov 2, 2013, 19:48:
NegaDeath wrote on Nov 2, 2013, 18:19:
WaltC wrote on Nov 2, 2013, 17:45:
Snowden had taken a sworn oath not to do exactly what he did.

Oath to his countrymen overrides oath to his government.

Could not agree more. If the government is doing something wrong and you know about it how does an oath to the government protect the country?

Personally I consider Snowden a patriot, unlike that imbalanced attention seeker Bradley/Chelsea Manning. Snowden had no recourse other than to do what he did. He went through all his legal options but the system was stacked against him. I hate that Obama and W try to justify this nonsense with some legal traveshamockery because I'm certain the founding fathers would be aghast at the breathtaking flaunting of the 4th amendment. As a matter of liberty, the law itself should never be a state secret. It's a shame he'll never see home soil again, cuz the powers-that-be will never give up trying to make an example of him.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo