Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

869. Re: removed Nov 2, 2013, 15:59 RollinThundr

Wowbagger_TIP wrote on Nov 2, 2013, 15:45:
RollinThundr wrote on Nov 2, 2013, 12:56:
Prez wrote on Nov 2, 2013, 12:22:
RollinThunder, I really have to disagree with you on the way the media reports about racial violence. The story of the Australian man shot by bored kids ( one of whom was white iirc) was covered by all of the mainstream networks. CNN had just as many stories covering it as Fox news did; surely you are not going to say they are biased against white people too? None of these stories are swept under the rug. Some of the stories (like the Trayvon Martin one) have way more facets to cover as well as a dynamic nature since there was the lack of an initial arrest and rallies for "justice". And of course the media is going to cover every single antagonistic thing angry protesters say and do since it gets people angry, getting the other side riled up escalating the war of words and giving them more juicy shit to cover. Had those bored black teens not been initially arrested the same thing would have played out with white protests and the like. And the media would have been more than happy to cover that too.

Fair enough Prez, however I hate it that stations like NBC will doctor 911 calls to slant a news story. That isn't journalistic integrity. That's pushing an agenda.

It's a culture issue, yet everyone is too afraid to say that because they don't want to be branded racist by the left.

I don't recall you ever getting all riled up any of the countless times that Fox has pulled deceptive editing stunts, and they've got FAR more of those on their record than anyone else. Surely you couldn't possibly trust or respect Fox's reporting anymore.

When I said mainstream media I meant all of it. Including Fox. We don't have integrity with news reporting anymore, and regardless if you want to admit it or not, there is a bias towards the left in general. Guys like Cronkite are surly rolling over in their graves at what passes for journalism in this day and age.

I trust maybe one pundit out of all of them, George Will, the rest can all die in a fire for all I care.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo