Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

866. Re: Morning Metaverse Nov 2, 2013, 15:14 RollinThundr

Wowbagger_TIP wrote on Nov 2, 2013, 14:41:
RollinThundr wrote on Nov 2, 2013, 13:57:
Sepharo wrote on Nov 2, 2013, 13:51:
D-Rock, I've never seen Blue remove a post that lacked a personal insult. Are you sure yours didn't? Like Beamer mentioned, Blue tends to only moderate when prompted to do so, I guess someone reported your post, I've never done so myself.

Personally I'm against all post removal for any reason. There is another long thread on this site where some fundamentalist repeatedly called me a defender of pedophiles and other nastiness and it's still up because I'd rather it stand as a testament to the behavior of that poster.

He has Seph, he's removed at least a couple of mine that included zero personal insults at all. I've reported some of Nin's comments that are personal insults and nothing else, those are all still there.

It's Blue's site, he can moderate it as he sees fit imo, however the bias towards certain individuals is plain as day.

Given some of your posts in this thread, I think you're largely oblivious to the insults you throw out. I don't think you're a reliable judge of whether your posts contained an insult or not.

Sure thing, posts that didn't name anyone or even quote anyone. Still waiting for you to explain why Obamacare is such a great thing btw, given all the evidence to the contrary. Still waiting to see your spin on how it's so great!

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo