Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

855. Re: Morning Metaverse Nov 2, 2013, 12:16 RollinThundr

Beamer wrote on Nov 1, 2013, 19:52:
RollinThundr wrote on Nov 1, 2013, 18:02:
Liberal policies always shrink the middle class, read a history book instead of trying to redefine it like your ilk always does.

If you really wanted to strengthen the middle class you'd not be voting for democrats in the first place.

I get it, you want to pick and choose certain aspects of the economy to paint a pretty picture, reality doesn't work like that.

Again you know nothing about me, stop claiming you do mr I make so much money but give nothing back. Want to pay more taxes? Go head, I doubt the government would tell you no. There you go, there's your solution! All you liberals that claim all we need to do is tax more can just give up more. Win win!

Can you name a frickin' history book you want me to read?

You get nothing. If you really got something, you'd point to some empirical evidence. You'd mention a book.

You never, ever do. Ever. You just throw out your own conjecture. You never attempt to back it with research, whether yours (showing the figures your using), or someone reputable's (by linking to their book or study.)

Your whole "pay more taxes if you'd like" shows that you know nothing. Again, I have not once complained about the people in this thread, despite your insistence of the "evil CEOs" strawman. I've complained about the system/rules.

I know plenty about you:
1) Not overly well educated. One degree, from a mid-tier school or below. UMass Boston perhaps
2) IQ likely around the 110 area, give or take 10%
3) Degree was a technical one. Some liberal arts classes may have been thrown in, but nothing above the 101 or 102 level
4) Likely from a lower-middle-class upbringing. Comfortable, but not incredible
5) Parents born with little to nothing
6) Watches a good amount of cable news
7) Watches a lot of YouTube videos of a political/conspiracy nature
8) Reads a lot of "fringe" news sites. By "fringe" I mean not mainstream, or close to it. This is where you feel the "real" stories are
9) Never reads sites that aren't preaching to your choir, so to speak
10) International travel has been limited mostly to tourist areas. You've probably been to Montreal and Cancun. Maybe a few bigger European cities

I love how you're trying to make a thread that has proven what a failure Obamacare has been about me somehow.

Not gonna bite beamer. Like I've said, you're one of those condescending pricks who thinks he knows everything about everything regardless of topic and you're not afraid to say so. People like you that are so full of themselves aren't worth the time to give them what they want.

I'm not the first person who's had it out with you, I won't be the last, maybe you should look at yourself before trying to dissect others.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo