Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

5. Re: Dead World DLC for Fallen Enchantress: Legendary Heroes Nov 1, 2013, 12:40 gilly775

jdreyer wrote on Oct 31, 2013, 23:35:
gilly775 wrote on Oct 31, 2013, 16:56:
As far as I understand, this game goes directly through Steam, not Stardock, not anyone else. When I look at my games on the account page, Legendary Heroes only has a Steam key and no way to download it directly.

I haven't purchased directly from Stardock, but I don't think that's true. Look at the bottom of the Stardock page. It says you can purchase from Stardock, Steam, Gamers Gate, Gamestop, Kalypso, or Gamefly. I'm sure that the Gamefly purchase requires Steam, for example. I'm sure if you order from Stardock, it's an exe that doesn't require Steam. I could be wrong.

From my Account page:

Fallen Enchantress: Legendary Heroes Upgrade (Steam)
Serial number: XXXX-XXXX-XXXX
Please use Steam to register your serial number and download this software. Login to your existing Steam account (or create a new one), select the "Games" tab and "Activate a product on Steam..." menu item.

Same thing with Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion. Plus, if you buy from the other sites, you get a Steam key.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo