Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

821. Re: Morning Metaverse Nov 1, 2013, 09:50 RollinThundr

Mad Max RW wrote on Nov 1, 2013, 09:39:
RollinThundr wrote on Nov 1, 2013, 09:19:
Mad Max RW wrote on Nov 1, 2013, 09:06:
Haha. After the revelation of only signing up 6 people on launch day they finally do something that makes sense.

Obamacare marketing push on hold

Do you think my state will stop flooding the tv with annoying Obamacare commercials? You only get one chance at a first impression and they blew it big time. People are not going to return in the numbers needed to save this monster.

The liberals are TOAST in 2014 now that millions are losing policies and being forced to spend more for extra coverage they don't need, simply because Obama thinks everyone must have drug addiction counseling, gender reassignment and maternity coverage, even 60 year old men.

Speaking of useless coverage:

ObamaCare KO’s 100,000 policies in NY

Many of the existing policies are deemed substandard under ObamaCare. All new policies are required to carry new consumer protections — such as the prohibition on denying coverage for pre-existing medical conditions — and carry 10 “essential health benefits,” including maternity and pediatric care, substance abuse and mental health treatment, chronic disease care, and prescription drug, dental and vision coverage.

You know because it makes sense that males should have to pay for maternity leave, I didn't realize the liberals figured out a way to defy science along with mathematics in order to ensure men can have babies now too.

Or is that preemptive planning after they feminize anyone who doesn't buy into their SJW bullshit.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo