Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

38. Re: CD Projekt RED Reaffirms Anti-DRM Stance for The Witcher 3 Nov 1, 2013, 05:53 Quinn

Sepharo wrote on Oct 31, 2013, 23:09:
Creston wrote on Oct 31, 2013, 11:32:
Quinn wrote on Oct 31, 2013, 05:28:
I agree with you that the literal fucking around and fumb fistfights are unnecessary. In any other game -- like God of War an GTA (the sex) -- I know it's put in there to bring in the youth group that only just found out that shaking their cock feels good and are in their Compulsive Masturbation Disorder period. But in The Witcher's case I don't feel that way -- it really makes that disgusting world complete.

It always seems weird to me that Geralt says he loves Trish so much, but never really hesitates at the opportunity to stick his dick in whatever succubus (literally) happens to be available.

I always make him keep it in his pants, except for one playthrough where I just played him as not really giving a shit about Trish anyway.

He's like that in the books too. From what I remember he loved some sorceress (Yennefer?) and she died so now he fucks everything that may slightly remind him of her. He's a broken dude.

edit: Hmm after looking it up I don't think she died... I think I'm mixing a few stories up. But Wikipedia says this so I think it's still her that he's obsessed with all the time, "Yennefer is Geralt's "soul mate" although their relationship is difficult and full of drama. Both Geralt and Yennefer are sterile, which adds another level of tragedy to the mix."

Yennefer is taken by the "Wild Hunt" before Geralt's amnesia. The Wild Hunt is thought to be a bunch of immortal specters -- actually, scientists think more of it as a "phenomenon". As Gertalt's memory returns more fully in The Witcher 2, he finds out the Wild Hunt are some sort of "elves" of pure evil from an entirely different dimension. By the end of The Witcher 2 he knows they probably still have Yennefer.

The Witcher 3 will be all about that, I think. I can't wait to finally bring the fight to the fuckers of the Wild Hunt!

"Moo," she said.
And I trembled.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo