Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

777. Re: Morning Metaverse Oct 31, 2013, 14:58 RollinThundr

Beamer wrote on Oct 31, 2013, 14:47:
Wowbagger_TIP wrote on Oct 31, 2013, 14:39:
RollinThundr wrote on Oct 31, 2013, 14:32:
Wowbagger_TIP wrote on Oct 31, 2013, 14:29:
RollinThundr wrote on Oct 31, 2013, 14:17:
Beamer wrote on Oct 31, 2013, 14:06:
D-Rock wrote on Oct 31, 2013, 14:03:
Prez wrote on Oct 31, 2013, 14:01:
Gee, that's classy.

What's even classier is when he reminds people about it all the time.

What?
I've never, ever claimed to be charitable. I give pretty much nothing to charities. Or homeless people. Once that money hits my bank account that's my damn money, and I don't feel I make nearly enough of it to be as comfortable as I want to be.

Of course you don't, you just think others should.

Huh? That... just makes no sense...

Keep up Junior, beamer's a bleeder remember, muh underprivileged need your money to survive they're incapable of as he puts it "pulling themselves up by the bootstraps" or in other words getting a fucking life and being a productive member of society. He'd happily pay more taxes thinking it won't be wasteful spending but giving it to charity? Fuck that noise!
Charity is a band-aid on the gaping wounds that society fails to fix. Guess when charitable donations are at their lowest? Nevermind, we'll be wating all day on an answer. It's when the economy is in the shitter. Otherwise known as the time when charity is most needed. Let me know when you solve that one.

It's good to know that widowed mothers working multiple part time jobs to make end meet don't have a fucking life and aren't productive members of society.

LOL never fails, never said that, in fact a few posts ago, I mention that not all welfare or assistance is bad, keep grasping for straws and putting words in people's mouths to try to invalidate them. That tactic has worked so well for you so far.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo