Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

728. Re: Morning Metaverse Oct 31, 2013, 01:30 Wowbagger_TIP

RollinThundr wrote on Oct 30, 2013, 23:28:
Wowbagger_TIP wrote on Oct 30, 2013, 23:18:
RollinThundr wrote on Oct 30, 2013, 21:31:
Wowbagger_TIP wrote on Oct 30, 2013, 17:46:
This thread stands as a towering monument to RollinThundr's diminutive intellect.

Anytime RT tries to start some shit in a thread in the future, we should simply link this thread and say, "sorry, you're not qualified to make an argument."

This is the shit I mean, it's constant personal attacks with left leaning folks, it's like you can debate with out calling someone an idiot or a retard, you people don't attack their content just them to try and invalidate their opinions. It's ridiculous.

And it's all because you're the type of people that can't fucking stand that there are always going to be those who are more successful than you, like you have to get them, to make them somehow pay for those who refuse to elevate themselves.
Are you whining about adhoms again? I would probably lose count of all the ones you've tossed out after about 2 pages. Quit being a whiny hypocrite.

As for making people pay for success, that's just stupid. I'm already in the top few percent of households based on income. My wife and I both make pretty decent money and we have no kids. I couldn't care less that there are people more successful. I'm plenty comfortable where I'm at. I do want to make sure all those people that aren't doing very well, for a whole variety of reasons, aren't completely fucked over. You seem to think that the only possible reason anyone isn't making sweet bank is that they are just lazy. That's your worldview, but it's the typical overly simplistic, bumper-sticker-esque view I would expect from you (i.e. it's fucking dumb).

Nope just pointing out fact, " I do want to make sure all those people that aren't doing very well, for a whole variety of reasons, aren't completely fucked over." By passing a shitty healthcare bill that will fuck everyone over? Regardless of their situation? Fucking brilliant!

Anyone can have success if they want it, you have to work for it, it's obviously going to be harder for those that don't start out with high means, but to continue to push this bullshit fantasy that only certain people can be successful is just that fantasy. It's the only reason anyone with half a brain votes democrat at all, conditioned to feel guilty for those who refuse to apply themselves. Fuck that, fuck them and fuck you.

Bumper sticker esque eh? Kinda like OBAMA HOPE AND CHANGE! I don't know what's more pathetic, believing that liberal politicians give a shit about you, or anyone else for that matter, or feeling so much guilt for something that is beyond your control and that you can't change anyway. Bleed on little liberal, papa Obozo gonna kiss it and make it all better.

Like I said, simplistic "pull yourself up by your bootstraps" BS. I've already given up trying to persuade you that your views are poorly thought out and ridiculously over-simplified, so now I'm mostly just commenting on your responses because it amuses me. That's about all you're good for.

"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts." -- Bertrand Russell (I think...)

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo