Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

713. Re: Morning Metaverse Oct 30, 2013, 17:17 RollinThundr

Beamer wrote on Oct 30, 2013, 16:53:
RollinThundr wrote on Oct 30, 2013, 16:26:
Beamer wrote on Oct 30, 2013, 12:58:

I love that he calls you cupcake, and that's ok, but when I did something similarly dismissive-but-not-aggressive he said "ADHOM" and didn't address the substance of the post.

Every one of your post has a derogatory sling or 3, often times for no reason.

You're going to try and tell me people are too stupid to know what stocks they have or what they're invested in? I'm sure some just have their broker or whatever deal with it, sure, but you seriously have this really terrible habit of over generalizing to try and make a point and I gotta say it's really fucking annoying.

Because you make your posts with such authority but they're so problematic.
For instance, we spent 300 posts dealing with your 23 Executive Orders. You refused to say which you meant. A simple link would have cut the discussion to 10% of what it became, but you refused. Then, when it was posted, you claimed it wasn't what you were talking about, but it was, meaning you had no clue what you were talking about but kept insisting you were right. You followed it up by claiming they were attempts to be laws, but most of them were "release a letter," which isn't remotely.

Never once did you actually say anything specific. You just said "they're orders meant to be laws." If you want to not be called an asshole, say something specific and cite it.

Then you make claims about other people's posts, but again, you do it in one phrase. Actually quote something. When am I overgeneralizing? Show me. Quote an example and say "here you are overgeneralizing."

Every time you're asked for specifics, be it about something you feel the government is doing or something you feel we are doing, you ignore it. If you can't show specifics you have no point and are wasting our time. But you keep making all kinds of claims without ever bothering to put some veracity behind them. You get called out and deny it. Or you say "read between the lines" without posting what the lines are and what we should be reading between them. And then you wonder why people think you have no point, no understanding, and think your arguments are horrible.

That whole entire thing was like ships passing in the night. I've paid enough attention to this president, and types like Feinstein to realize their end game, none of it is based on transparency or being at all honest to begin with. You seem to be content just blindly going along though, or at least you make it seem that way more often than not.

You ignore half of posts contents that you can't or won't dispute, and twist what people say when you disagree with them. To be honest it's flat out frustrating trying to have a discussion with you because the goal posts constantly change. You also seem to have this habit of being condescending to people regardless of the topic, be it games or government or whatever else.

We both know government is never going to do anything more efficient than the private sector, that should be pretty common fact at this point, yet that's still the democrat answer to everything MOAR GOVERNMENT!

What cracks me up the most about it actually is the poor and lower income people are only pandered to at all by the democrats for one reason and one reason only, votes. You know it, I know it, yet you seem to still more often than not side with them anyway. It's not like liberals don't get as much corporate lobbying as republicans either.

I think you're far more intelligent than a nin or redmask who only toss out personal attacks without any sort of substance at all, still it's hard to understand where you're coming from at times because you seem to contradict yourself often or at least hold back on how you really feel because whoever you're arguing with might think you're conceding a point? I don't know.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo