Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

684. Re: Morning Metaverse Oct 30, 2013, 11:13 Sepharo

RollinThundr wrote on Oct 30, 2013, 10:45:
Sepharo wrote on Oct 30, 2013, 10:37:
Prez wrote on Oct 30, 2013, 10:26:
Rolling Thunder, it seems ironic to me that you are quick to deny the label yet you are so quick to call people liars who deny the label you assign them.

He's going to say something about ducks now and that will clear the whole thing up.

It must be terrible for you watching this mess unfold and knowing in the back of your mind the opponents of Obamacare were right.

You should clarify what you mean by "right".
It's had a horrible roll out (though working for a private company making public software I didn't expect it to be good anyway) but I still support it. I really hope you were right about Republicans (bizarrely) wanting single-payer now because I do too. But I suspect that was just some crazy talk and what they really want of course is to defund and dismantle the entire reform, I of course do not support that.

/Instead of your folksy duck saying you went with a folksy one about spades. I can't wait for what's next.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo