Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

52. Re: Battlefield 4 Released, Reviewed Oct 30, 2013, 08:33 jimnms

I loaded it up and played the test map for a little bit this morning. It's nice that they put that in so you can practice flying before getting in a game. When I got home tonight I thought I'd run through the SP real quick, since BF3's SP was only about 3 hours long. I still don't think the BF series needed SP, but this is 1000x better than BF3's SP. Four hours later I wasn't even half way through. I wish they'd kept the coop missions in, those were kind of fun.

The performance is much better than the Beta. I'm running it on Ultra with a Core i5 750 @ Stock 2.66GHz and a GTX 660OC. I might have to bump it down to high for MP because there are quite a few places where I notice the frame rate dropping. One bug they didn't fix from the beta is the damn B key opening then console.

Also, during the SP, your team mates will tell you to look for something, then the hint deal tells me to hold a key to enter tactical view, then press another key to zoom. Holding the key lowers my weapon and doesn't seem to do anything else, and pressing the other key does nothing. I looked in the key bindings to see what key was bound to by default and tried binding it to something else, but it still does nothing.

Steam Profile

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo