Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

50. Re: Command & Conquer Cancelled, Victory Games Closed Oct 30, 2013, 07:30 RollinThundr

Redmask wrote on Oct 30, 2013, 07:12:
RollinThundr wrote on Oct 29, 2013, 23:19:
I disagree, look at the numbers Wasteland and Project Eternity brought in, hell look at Star Citizen and that's a very niche fanbase.

If EA were to make another full fledged Wing Commander, actors and all, or another C&C Generals, it would sell fine. There's enough gamers still around that remember those series to support them.

Horrible reading comprehension as usual, specifically the part of my post where I said a publisher like EA isn't setup to profitably make those types of games and doesn't seem interested in reorganizing itself to do so. It's not a question of whether it would sell, its whether it would sell enough to satisfy the blackhole budgets EA operates with.

No I got exactly what you said, you said the market isn't big enough MUH 5 MILLION SALES! I disagree, posted reasons why and here you are still tossing out personal attacks in a reply rather than having a rational discussion. Grow up.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo