Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

654. Re: Morning Metaverse Oct 30, 2013, 00:57 Wowbagger_TIP

RollinThundr wrote on Oct 29, 2013, 23:30:
You didn't pay much attention to that press conference then. And yes you do defend him, if it walks, acts, and quacks like a liberal, it generally is. The amount you've played the race card in discussions among other liberal stances you've made tells me plenty. Tossing out a minor knock here and there about Obama doesn't change that, and really they're so minor and few and far between, you may as well not bother.

You bitch about dancing around things, yet you do it yourself constantly.

CORPORATIONS & HMO's BAD! GOVERNMENT GOOD! No beamer, your most definitely don't come off as an entitled liberal douche, no, not at all.

HMO's SO HIGH, Obamacare comes out, makes prices even higher, you're ok with it though because MUH BIG GOVERNMENT. Logic and liberals much like oil and water don't mix.

At least quote exactly what he said. I don't see him saying "i can do some of this myself" in the transcript. WTF are you even talking about? It's fucking retarded that you can't even get a quote right!

Not to mention this was all said over 9 months ago. WTF has he done that violates the 2nd amendment since then??

"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts." -- Bertrand Russell (I think...)

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo