Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

644. Re: Morning Metaverse Oct 29, 2013, 22:42 Wowbagger_TIP

RollinThundr wrote on Oct 29, 2013, 22:02:
Wowbagger_TIP wrote on Oct 29, 2013, 21:10:
RollinThundr wrote on Oct 29, 2013, 15:03:
Wowbagger_TIP wrote on Oct 29, 2013, 12:08:
Wowbagger_TIP wrote on Oct 29, 2013, 12:08:

Edit: Guess you're not ignored. But it bears repeating anyway!

Wow. I hate posting from my phone.

So still waiting for your slathering reason as to why Obozocare is great, I held up my end.
Are you actually dumb enough to think you've accomplished anything like what I asked for? Wait, I already know the answer to that. You posted a link to Rand Paul saying nothing of any substance, and thern followed it up with a link to the press conference where Biden and Obama talked about and signed EAs that were nothing of substance. Where's the unconstitutional part?? Where's your explanation of how any one of those EAs is unconstitutional?? Or are you just gonna keep being the angry feces-hurling monkey?

You asked for the link to where your pal would get it done through EO's. I provided. The unconstitutional part is no EO's in regards to guns can be made without going through the proper channels, which means congress.

United States Presidents issue executive orders to help officers and agencies of the executive branch manage the operations within the federal government itself. They aren't allowed to use EO's to enact law. Hence anything he tries to regulate via EO's in regards to guns is a violation of the 2nd amendment and the US Constitution.

I'd imagine it must make a liberal like you happy to see people's policies getting canceled and or paying more. Selfish entitled douchebags like you and your buddy Obozo seem to get off on people suffering anyway. Not that it's surprising.

You don't even understand what an executive action or executive order are, nor do you know what the proper channels are, nor have you said one thing about why any of those would be the enactment of a law. Which one is a new law? You're just a babbling idiot who can't articulate a single argument against any one of those 23 actions.

"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts." -- Bertrand Russell (I think...)

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo