Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

35. Re: Battlefield 4 Released, Reviewed Oct 29, 2013, 15:55 maleitch

RollinThundr wrote on Oct 29, 2013, 12:01:
Quboid wrote on Oct 29, 2013, 10:53:
I feel a lot more tired of modern shooters than I ever did of WW2 ones, although that may be because of the way they're made rather than their setting (or because I'm getting old but I'd rather not focus on that).

I never got my money's worth from BF3 because of the unlock system and I won't be buying BF4 because of this. Aside from the annoyance of not getting to play with the toys I've paid for, the unlock system affects the balance.

Being worse than everyone else is an occupational hazard when you don't play that game or ones like it very much but to be worse than everyone else and have worse gear and no kill streak bonuses and so on - this adds injury to insult by actively disadvantaging me.

Edit: "Better to complain about it than to do something" - perfect summary of Bluesnews/the Internet/mankind/all living creatures from eRe4s3r

waaah I don't get all the unlocks right off the bat, I can't compete, so damn entitled some of you.

Nothing to do with entitlement, but spin any way you can to cover for your childish attention span. It is a lame way to maintain interest in an otherwise played out franchise. BF1942, didn't need unlocks to keep people interested...it stood on its own. It did not need any of these ADD, grinding gimmicks that today's gamers can't seem to function without. It is catering to the Idiocracy gamer.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo