Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

29. Re: Battlefield 4 Released, Reviewed Oct 29, 2013, 13:51 Tumbler

Played last night just after it was released. Pretty miserable experience. Game crashed during almost every match. I think after the 5th time I gave up and turned it off. Maybe it's just opening night issues but when the program freezes and I have to alt tab or open the task manager that doesn't seem like server issues.

Game runs ok on the new nvidia drivers, I think I'm on medium at 720p and I'm gettin 60fps. Game feels really jumpy by design. Everything seems to make you bump and move around, especially in ground vehicles, driving a tank feels like you're driving a dune buggy.

This is very close to how playing the beta felt at the start, wasn't expecting hte game to feel this frustrating all over again. Some of the maps are pure garbage in my opinion. I despise these infrantry "tunnel" maps where all you can do is run into the other team, seems like they're trying to offer the COD experience in those and they seem like a complete waste of time.

Hopefully things will get better.

This comment was edited on Oct 29, 2013, 14:05.

99gamers.com-Game trading site, PC digital trading!
Kickstarter "Game Developer"!

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo