Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

571. Re: Morning Metaverse Oct 28, 2013, 18:45 Beamer

Mad Max RW wrote on Oct 28, 2013, 18:34:
Beamer wrote on Oct 28, 2013, 18:27:
RollinThundr wrote on Oct 28, 2013, 18:07:
Beamer wrote on Oct 28, 2013, 18:03:
RollinThundr wrote on Oct 28, 2013, 17:47:
Beamer wrote on Oct 28, 2013, 17:43:
Fun fact: It's been confirmed that we've been monitoring Merkel's phone since 2002!

Gee, who was president then? (And, in his credit, this likely took a great deal of time to set up, so was possibly in the works since 2001, and who was president then?)

Yet Obama said he knew nothing about it. he lied. Again it's wrong regardless of who's in office, HOPE and Change, I'll have my AG examine the patriot act and toss out shit that is Unconstitutional! Instead orders more drone strikes than Bush, expands the patriot act.

Instead of BUSH BUSH BUSH like you always do, hold this jackass just as accountable.

Ug.
1) I am holding him accountable, unless you mean I need to go down to the White House and drag him out myself, which I'm not doing. In fact, I'm still not convinced that's even necessary
2) We don't know he's lying (but he probably is)
3) Yes, I mentioned Bush, because you try to pin this just on one President
4) But, if you read carefully (you never do) I more blame Clinton

Regardless Beamer, there's a ton of scary shit these politicians are doing, ALL of them, and no one seems to give a shit.

Because people spend too much time talking about what the other party is doing and not enough about what they're all doing. Everyone has this us vs. them with parties.

To paraphrase myself, from this exact thread, they all suck and only care about their own reelection funds. One side very transparently only cares about those most important to those funds (e.g., the very wealthy and the corporations), and the other is less transparent but marginally less focused.

Of course, when some people don't think the interests of the wealthy and the corporations are contrary to the interests of the vast majority of citizens, it hardly matters.

This is a common fallback argument for defeated liberals when they see "their side" is an indefensible failure. Instead of admitting Obama is a joke you say "well everybody sucks...CORPORATIONS!" Pretty soon you will be right back to defending the next mess this government creates until it can't be defended anymore. Then it's "WEALTHY AND CORPORATIONS! BOTH PARTIES!"

Thank you for wonderfully illustrating my point. I couldn't have done it better had I created a parody account.

-------------
Music for the discerning:
http://www.deathwishinc.com
http://www.hydrahead.com
http://www.painkillerrecords.com

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo