Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

569. Re: Morning Metaverse Oct 28, 2013, 18:36 RollinThundr

Mad Max RW wrote on Oct 28, 2013, 18:09:
Oh the fun never stops with the Obamacare trainwreck.

Alaskan Company Suspends Obamacare Enrollments, Cites Faulty Subsidy Calculator - THREE PEOPLE SIGNED UP

Obama admin. knew millions could not keep their health insurance -NBC NEWS

16 million people may be dumped from their policies, in flagrant contradiction of President Obama’s famous promise that you can keep your health plan if you like it

Even MSNBC Agrees: Obamacare Rollout 'Disastrous'

Obamacare jacks up her insurance:

“I spent two years defending Obamacare. I had constituents scream at me, spit at me and call me names that I can’t put in print. The congressman was not re-elected in 2010 mainly because of the anti-Obamacare anger. When the congressman was not re-elected, I also (along with the rest of our staff) lost my job. I was upset that because of the health care issue, I didn’t have a job anymore but still defended Obamacare because it would make health care available to everyone at, what I assumed, would be an affordable price. I have now learned that I was wrong. Very wrong.”

Wait, aren't liberals supposed to be loving Obamacare? What happened?

It's starting to dawn on them that it's the disaster all the non kool aid drinkers told them it would be.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo