Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

542. Re: Morning Metaverse Oct 28, 2013, 16:22 Sepharo

RollinThundr wrote on Oct 28, 2013, 16:21:
Beamer wrote on Oct 28, 2013, 15:26:
Sepharo wrote on Oct 28, 2013, 15:23:
RollinThundr wrote on Oct 28, 2013, 15:20:
State facts about Obama's track record and lying. Liberals can't dispute, demonize poster instead. Don't ever change liberals don't ever change.

Can't engage on current argument, switch to another argument whilst quoting original argument, act oblivious.

He STILL hasn't acknowledge the 23 Executive Actions "most" of which he was convinced were unconstitutional.

OH MY GOD OBAMA IS GOING TO "REVIEW" GUN SAFETY! THE SKY IS FALLING.

Now, I'm going to step away, I need to "review" which food trucks are parked outside my building and "release" funds to them for my lunch. I hope to god none of that is unconstitutional.

Look at New Hampshire's gun laws or really lack of, then look at the gun related crime in NH. Then look at California's gun laws and gun related crime in California. Guns aren't the issue, the demographic is. Reality is reality, All the new gun laws in the world won't clean up a Shitcago or a DC.

INB4 ROLLIN IS A RACISS!!111ELEVENTY!! No you fucking waste of flesh I'm a realist.

Do you think gun violence comes first or gun laws?

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo