Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

513. Re: Morning Metaverse Oct 28, 2013, 09:23 nin

Wowbagger_TIP wrote on Oct 28, 2013, 09:18:
RollinThundr wrote on Oct 28, 2013, 08:21:
Wowbagger_TIP wrote on Oct 28, 2013, 00:46:
RollinThundr wrote on Oct 27, 2013, 23:36:
Wowbagger_TIP wrote on Oct 27, 2013, 21:16:
RollinThundr wrote on Oct 27, 2013, 21:02:
nin wrote on Oct 27, 2013, 20:40:

"I'm going to make these crazy statements, but I'm much too busy to back them up with any facts..."

durpa durpa dunder...

Derpa derpa derp. Da derp derpa derpity derp. Derp derp!
At least he's confirmed once and for all that he has nothing of substance to say and is incapable of having a rational discussion.

Where in the constitution does it grant a president to make EO's like that? Point it out for me smart guy, if anything, when you read especially the 5th amendment in regards to property alone, some of those are unconstitutional. You guys are either obtuse or really love obama's cock or some shit.

If you're not going to name the specific EOs of the 23 related to the gun issue that we've been talking about, and explain exactly how those violate the constitution, then I'll just continue to believe you're still just derping along in your decidedly non-blissful ignorance. I'm not going down another rabbit hole until you show that you can conclude a discussion about a single issue.

READ THE ENTIRE LIST regardless if its about guns. JFC you are obtuse. HELLO MC FLY? ANYONE HOME IN THERE? NO?

No. You made the specific claim that "most" of the 23 EOs Obama laid out related to the gun issue were unconstitutional. I want you to back that up with specifics. If you refuse, then there's no further point in discussing anything.

I think I've decided it's like Jeopardy. You have to phrase your question in a way one of his videos can answer. Otherwise, he has no idea how to respond.

http://store.nin.com/index.php?cPath=10

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo