Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

499. Re: Morning Metaverse Oct 27, 2013, 18:02 Wowbagger_TIP

RollinThundr wrote on Oct 27, 2013, 17:47:
Wowbagger_TIP wrote on Oct 27, 2013, 17:18:
RollinThundr wrote on Oct 27, 2013, 16:11:
Mad Max RW wrote on Oct 27, 2013, 15:15:
And it gets even better as liberal Californians who supported the law are discovering they have to pay up:
Some health insurance gets pricier as Obamacare rolls out - Many middle-class Californians with individual health plans are surprised they need policies that cover more and cost more.

Pam Kehaly, president of Anthem Blue Cross in California, said she received a recent letter from a young woman complaining about a 50% rate hike related to the healthcare law.

"She said, 'I was all for Obamacare until I found out I was paying for it,'" Kehaly said.

Classic.

Notice how none of the usual suspects are defending any of this.

I'm still waiting for you to explain how any (let alone most) of the EOs violate the Constitution. I don't plan to engage on any other topics until we settle at least one. You changing the subject constantly is just tedious.

So, I'll ask once again, please do explain which EOs violate the Constitution, and how.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bBj7wj0Lx7c

Since when can a president sign into order the right for the government to not only seize all means of transportation, both public and private, Since when can the government take over food production and farms? Since when can the government mobilize civilians into work brigades under government supervision? Either you refuse to watch the same link I've posted 5 times or you're fine with it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x14IF7f3tLw

So how long are you going to keep dodging my question? How do any of the 23 EOs violate the Constitution?

"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts." -- Bertrand Russell (I think...)

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo