Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

484. Re: Morning Metaverse Oct 26, 2013, 22:24 Wowbagger_TIP

RollinThundr wrote on Oct 26, 2013, 22:08:
Wowbagger_TIP wrote on Oct 26, 2013, 22:06:
RollinThundr wrote on Oct 26, 2013, 21:57:
Wowbagger_TIP wrote on Oct 26, 2013, 21:01:
Which one of those 23 proposals establishes a gun registry? I don't see it. If you expect anyone to understand why you are so pissed about this, you're gonna have to articulate your argument here. You're not doing that right now. Please try again.

Since you didn't watch the link obviously. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pi1c2JOSxwI
Pay special attention from about 12:30 on. Around 25:50 he calls on congress to ban assault riffles and impose a 10 round limit on mags, Again a direct attack and infringing on the 2nd amendment.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bBj7wj0Lx7c again a link you didn't watch, all EO's signed in by your buddy Barack "fuck the Constitution" Obama
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nxtGaZrKDvs

So basically you're full of crap. None of his proposed EOs have anything to do with a gun registry, and none of them violate the 2nd amendment. While I don't agree with him, and would oppose the legislation myself, he's not violating the Constitution by asking Congress to pass assault rifle or mag bans.

This is why nobody takes you seriously. You make claims about him violating the Constitution when it's plainly obvious that he's not. This is also why it's such a pain in the ass for people like me that support gun rights, because I get lumped in with a bunch of screaming assholes that have no idea what they're talking about and just spew a lot of WHARRGARBL!! It's fucking frustrating.

Wowbagger_TIP wrote on Oct 26, 2013, 20:41:

RollinThundr wrote on Oct 26, 2013, 18:43:

Wowbagger_TIP wrote on Oct 26, 2013, 18:40:
Dude, could you just answer the damn question? Which proposal do you think violates the 2nd amendment and why? I'm not seeing it.

Watch the videos and use your brain. I think you're capable of that.

I already told you I don't see what the hell you're talking about. So either tell us what exactly is violating the 2nd amendment or just shut up about the whole thing and quit wasting our time with link spam.

A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.

You sir are a fucking retard.

Again, him asking Congress to pass a law doesn't violate the Constitution. If you think it does, then you're the retard. You can't name a single proposal of his that violates the 2nd, and you just keep blathering on and making no sense.

"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts." -- Bertrand Russell (I think...)

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo