Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

479. Re: Morning Metaverse Oct 26, 2013, 21:01 Wowbagger_TIP

RollinThundr wrote on Oct 26, 2013, 20:53:
Wowbagger_TIP wrote on Oct 26, 2013, 20:41:
RollinThundr wrote on Oct 26, 2013, 18:43:
Wowbagger_TIP wrote on Oct 26, 2013, 18:40:
Dude, could you just answer the damn question? Which proposal do you think violates the 2nd amendment and why? I'm not seeing it.

Watch the videos and use your brain. I think you're capable of that.
I already told you I don't see what the hell you're talking about. So either tell us what exactly is violating the 2nd amendment or just shut up about the whole thing and quit wasting our time with link spam.

A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.

Here you have Obama talking about making executive orders to not only force a gun registry database, and for what? But to strip rights that are not to be infringed.

His gun bills have all failed, so what does he do? Circumvent the process and goes right to executive orders.

Mark my words, this guy is the single most dangerous president we've ever had.

Which one of those 23 proposals establishes a gun registry? I don't see it. If you expect anyone to understand why you are so pissed about this, you're gonna have to articulate your argument here. You're not doing that right now. Please try again.

"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts." -- Bertrand Russell (I think...)

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo