Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

433. Re: Morning Metaverse Oct 26, 2013, 10:57 Sepharo

RollinThundr wrote on Oct 26, 2013, 10:27:
So you admit you're fine with the IRS targeting specific groups that don't agree with your ideology.

That's not at all what I said but it's already well established that you have a reading problem and/or only see what you want to see.

Hillary ignored the cable wires asking for backup, then this administration blamed it on a movie.

"Diplomatic Security Service agents/Regional Security Officers informed their headquarters in Washington about the attack just as it was beginning at about 9:40 local time (3:40PM Eastern Time). By 4:30 Eastern, Pentagon officials informed Defense Secretary Leon Panetta about the attack. The Pentagon ordered an unmanned aerial vehicle that was in the air conducting surveillance on militant camps to fly over Benghazi. The drone arrived at 11:10 pm local time (5:10 pm Eastern Time) and began providing a video feed to Washington. At 5:41 pm Eastern Time, Secretary of State Hillary Clinton telephoned CIA Director David Petraeus to coordinate. The CIA, which made up most of the US government's presence in Benghazi, had a ten-member security team at its annex and the State Department believed that this team would assist the consulate in the event of an attack."

And like I already wrote, "the embassy was attacked by terrorists the same day as worldwide [U.S. embassy] protests against some idiot's anti-Islam movie and the intelligence community originally cited that as pre-cursor to the attack."

Close Guantanamo: I don't believe terrorist deserve trials in the US do you?

Why wouldn't they? Something has to be done with them. This limbo shit is so wrong. Try them or release them.

This comment was edited on Oct 26, 2013, 11:06.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo