Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

429. Re: Morning Metaverse Oct 26, 2013, 09:20 Redmask

RollinThundr wrote on Oct 26, 2013, 09:02:
Aside from bagger making a passing comment about Obamacare I have never once seen you guys even mention Bhengazi or the multitude of other incidents that the media has given him a complete pass on. Not once.

That's because you have major, unaddressed reading comprehension problems. That isn't even an insult, it's just a statement of fact. You cannot seem to follow logical trains of thought or participate in discussions without going completely off the rails into ravings about real or perceived slights. If someone is critical of an idea you identify with then you take it as an opportunity to dogpile and attempt to gloat instead of having actual debate or conversation. If someone makes a point you immediately start doing opposition based on the user name and political context instead of showing some critical thinking skill and actually coming to your own conclusions. You have replied here probably over 200 times, sometimes scant seconds after other people have made detailed replies which shows you didn't take time to properly read or consider what was said. You are obviously here to push some personal or political agenda so making accusations about other peoples political bias is going to fall on deaf ears.

You talk about the problems of society but I think you need to take a long look in the mirror sometime. You can keep blaming everyone else on this website but who is the common element here? For someone who preaches responsibility you sure don't seem to practice it.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo