Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

427. Re: Morning Metaverse Oct 26, 2013, 08:51 Sepharo

RollinThundr wrote on Oct 26, 2013, 08:41:
Sepharo wrote on Oct 26, 2013, 08:32:
RollinThundr wrote on Oct 26, 2013, 08:18:
The only labeling I do is to people that act like Obama can do no wrong and that the GOP and Bush are the anti christ.

How about you prove it then because there isn't a single person on this site that acts like "Obama can do no wrong".

Unfairly labeling people is about 80% of your shtick here.

I call em how I see em, hold Obama accountable for all the lying he's done, there's a wide range of topics from Bhengazi, to Obamacare, to the IRS bullshit etc to choose from.

You really need to work on your reading comprehension and coherent response skills. You said you label people who act like Obama can do no wrong... There is nobody here like that. You can go read through posts in this thread and others where people frequently have misgivings, disappointments, and outright anger with things that Obama has done but you disregard that and call them one of your oh so clever insults for liberals. Now with this post you've just moved the goal posts to, "Oh you have to disagree with and chastise Obama in the ways that I personally do" or else blah blah blah. I really hope you're lying or joking about being 36, that's some really sad shit given what I've seen from you. Perhaps you'd be better suited posting youtube comments.

edit: Oh I see you've edited your original post now so that your criteria for labeling can jibe with your current behavior.

This comment was edited on Oct 26, 2013, 08:56.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo