Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

11. Re: Ships Ahoy - Batman: Arkham Origins Oct 25, 2013, 18:09 Alamar

LurkerLito wrote on Oct 25, 2013, 11:33:
It's good, I have played it for about an hour or so last night but I ran into bugs. Gameplay wise, it's the same as the previous two, and graphically it's about the same also. But it seems a bit less polished IMHO. I played both AA and AC without running into a single issue. This one I ran into an issue about an hour in. One where I got into a room and there was no way out (had to restart from checkpoint). Technically, there is a way out, but the game just won't let you get into the vent. And another where 2 thugs on a roof were buried in the snow. One up to his shoulders and one up to his forehead. You can't hit them either, but I did get to hit the one buried up to his shoulders with a manually aimed batarang.

Burnley Comms Tower... Just got hit by this too... How does something this obvious pass QA?

I'm also finding the controls awkward... But I'm hoping I can adjust.

-Alamar

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo