Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

408. Re: Morning Metaverse Oct 25, 2013, 15:38 Prez

RollinThundr wrote on Oct 25, 2013, 15:17:
Prez wrote on Oct 25, 2013, 15:04:
Ahh, so this is where you guys have been hiding. Jeez, this is STILL going on? Well at least it's off the popular threads list.

So is this the thread where if you dare deviate from the binary thinking that fits neatly into (pick one) LIBERAL/CONSERVATIVE you get labeled as a (pick the other one) CONSERVATIVE/LIBERAL?

A spade is a spade Prez, if you could honestly tell me with a straight face, given Beamer's history that he's not a liberal since he pretty much is the walking DNC playbook 100% of the time then well that's your problem.

I wouldn't know, since 1) I don't really talk with Beamer any more, 2) I don't care about labels but rather the gist of someone's argument and 3) I don't have a copy of the DNC playbook.

Either you can refute his points or you can't. To me labeling someone else as something you consider an object of derision may be convenient but it looks diversionary, almost like you are ducking the issue.

Goodbye my Monte boy. May you rest in the peace you never knew in life.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo