Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

393. Re: Morning Metaverse Oct 25, 2013, 13:13 Mad Max RW

Beamer, what do you do?
Are you in school?
Do you have a full or part time job?
Do you rent/own an apartment/house or do you live at home with your parents?
Do you have a family?
Do you own one or more cars?
Do you have health insurance and do you know how much it costs?
Do you have a family of your own?
If you are out of school are you still paying student loans?

I ask because I want a better understanding of the kind of people who so vehemently defend Obamacare and this disastrous administration. As for me, I've been working full time in a well known private university in New Haven since 2006. I own a house and 3 cars. Don't have any children. Next year my parents will be semi-retired. I have insurance, no debt or loans to pay, and the bank loves me. However, the cost of living here is too much and I'm already in the process of training for a new career (after having changed once before) and moving out of state. Preferably to one that hasn't been run into the ground by Democrats for the last 30 years. You'd have to be a naive child with absolutely no real life experience (basically no bills to worry about) to defend what is going on here.

I'm sure you will find a way to deflect because I already know what the answers are. You're an inexperienced child. Actually, I invite everybody to fill it out to see where you stand.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo