Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

8. Re: Ships Ahoy - Rocksmith 2014 Edition Oct 23, 2013, 15:45 TorchMaster

I played the hell out of Rocksmith 1, not much lately however as most of my time has been devoted to the drums.

It's not clear to me from the Rocksmith website that the game supports bass out of the box; bass was an add-on for the original version. Can someone comment on the availability of bass performance?

Thank you jacobvandy for the info on the song differences between XBox and PC. I am decidedly a PC gamer, but I liked Rocksmith on the XBox so that I could alternate between playing on the couch or standing in front of the big screen. My PC desk setup just isn't optimal for standing. The computer I have connected to my big screen is a 1.9 GHz AMD with Radeon integrated graphics. I'm thinking that should be adequate to run Rocksmith (though I can't find any minimum specs listed), but that computer isn't as convenient.

Victory needs no explanation; defeat allows none.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo