Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

278. Re: Morning Metaverse Oct 21, 2013, 17:55 RollinThundr

Quboid wrote on Oct 21, 2013, 17:29:
RollinThundr wrote on Oct 21, 2013, 16:22:
Quboid wrote on Oct 21, 2013, 16:06:
RollinThundr wrote on Oct 21, 2013, 16:02:
just the rich elite and the rest of us poor. Maybe that's the equality those on the left strive for.

Ah yes, the left and their tax cuts for the rich and sod the poor. Just look at those Occupy folks and their demands for the financial services to be cut some slack. You're funny.

Yeah there are zero rich democrats in the world. I forgot you live in liberal/labour fantasy land. What part of the way we're going isn't sustainable isn't getting through that empty skull of yours?

OWS.. LOL what a joke. Funded by Soros. Weren't you one of the ones bitching about the Tea Party's funding?

I was just pointing out how ridiculous it is to complain about lefties pushing financial inequality. Your response has nothing at all to do with this and neither does Occupy's actual (complete lack of) credibility, that they exist makes a mockery of your "rich and the poor" suggestion.

Incidentally, Occupy was reported as a sort of left-wing Tea Party. Yes, they were ridiculous. Sort of like the Tea Party. I don't know about their funding and I don't remember ever questioning the Tea Party's funding here although I may have. So? I don't support Occupy, I know you struggle to understand that all liberals aren't the same but we're not.

Unlike the TP causing the shutdown, international finance isn't simple and you're not worth trying to explain this to. I think you're a racist idiot and you're only really worth mocking or ignoring.

Of course you do, everyone who doesn't think minorities are victims are obvious racist! Fact of the matter is, it's 100% fact that you can't spend your way to prosperity. That's a point that can't be argued because it's flat out impossible to do.

The TP alone didn't cause the shut down, Obama's inability to reach across the aisle certainly doesn't help. If the man would just get serious about working with Congress to pass a budget and actually make a significant effort to cut spending, we wouldn't still be having this conversation half way through his second term.

Still waiting for your reply in the other thread about that immigration problem you have going on over there too. Or are you fine with Sharia law trumping British law in England?

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo