Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

257. Re: Morning Metaverse Oct 21, 2013, 03:24 jdreyer

Ah, yes. Let's take this stupidity point by point.
RollinThundr wrote on Oct 20, 2013, 04:48:
I think this administration has done a good job destroying the economy without help from the TP quite honestly. There's a reason all these internet groups among others are distancing themselves.
Let's see, Obama inherits an economy in free fall thanks to Clintonian and Bushian deregulation, and despite Repub intransigence, rights the ship and sees steady growth.

Obamacare for example, should have never been signed into law in the first place. It's unconstitutional for the US government to force any sort of service on it's people. That's exactly what Obamacare does.
Yes, and that's why the US Supreme Court overturned it. Oh, wait. They found it constitutional.

Makes me wonder what Eric "I should be in jail" Holder has on the SC justices that they let this travesty of a bill get signed into law.
Let's see, 1) Holder has dirt on the SCOTUS, so they declared the ACA constitutional. Or, 2) the ACA is just constitutional. Occam's razor, so answer two is correct.

Then you get into voter fraud and voter intimidation, another thing dems are experts in. Though I wonder if next election will bring out as many Black Panthers this time around.
Except that there's no such thing as Dem voter fraud. That's a Republican specialty.

And to think if we just forced people to show an id that proves they're a US citizen a lot of that could be avoided. But that would be racist too apparently. Rolleyes2
Except that ID laws aren't made to secure the vote, which is already 99.99999924% secure. Voter ID laws, as Republicans admit, are designed to prevent honest, eligible, legal citizens from voting.

And yet, when faced with this overwhelming evidence, you'll continue to cling to your beliefs based on lies, manipulation, and falsehoods. And you'll continue to vote against your own self-interest.

"It's just a bunch of mystic bovine scatology to me." - 1badmf

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo