Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

34. Re: GTA5 PC Clue in AMD Drivers? Oct 18, 2013, 16:44 Yosemite Sam

Money earned for replaying missions is cut by 50%, LSC resell glitche has been fixed, and you can no longer use the roof during the Boneyard survival mission.

Seems Rockstars onto everyone farming 'base invaders' I was kinda getting bored redoing the same missions over and over and would like to mix it up with skydiving, racing, team missions ect ect anyway. Who uses the roof on Boneyard, the blue bus is the best spot IMO.

I'm either 19 or 20, forgot which, but I've only done a few of the low level missions. I still have to go see Lester for the first time, etc.

Lesters missions are pretty high end, the low end stuff is Simone, Gerald and Lamar... oh and be aware that Simones 'ATV Steal' should be done with 4 players as you need to get all 4 ATVs. Made the mistake of doing it solo and ended up spending over an hour grabbing ATVs from all over the map.... though I guess in hindsight if I would have killed all 4 riders right from the start it would have made it easier.

EDIT oh and finally remembered to call MerryWeather for some chopper support. Heh three of us called them in at one point on a survivor mission, was sweet having three choppers circling and they were all ours ... think that might be a plan for 'death from above' instead of charging the mansion just get all four people to call in choppers, sit back and watch the carnage.

This comment was edited on Oct 18, 2013, 16:55.

CIV4 MOD http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=326525

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo