Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

28. Re: GTA5 PC Clue in AMD Drivers? Oct 18, 2013, 16:13 Creston

xXBatmanXx wrote on Oct 18, 2013, 16:11:
Creston wrote on Oct 18, 2013, 15:39:
Yosemite Sam wrote on Oct 18, 2013, 15:06:
I want to know when we will be able to build our own missions and do bank heists!

This. I'm getting bored with grinding the same mission.

They are going to add a lot more content. I think they are still trying to work out the bugs. They have said it will be an ongoing thing to add content and there will be over 700 missions. I can't imagine they want to open it up right away, as it is already tough to get people to do certain missions already. Which sucks, cause I got a slow start.

I am looking forward to making atv race missions though. Already have some routes to plan out that are going to be hilarious.

If anyone on the PS3 wants to have someone help them with the low level stuff, let me know. I've been running around with our high level crew members doing the top rank missions, and I still have to do all the low level stuff as well.

Or if you want to bike race on the beach or something, whatever. Just holla at me. Creston918.

I'm getting a bit bored with shooting soldiers and Merryweather guys. I think I've murdered a thousand of them in the past week, so I need to do something else. Btw, we do hang out in Sandy Shores a lot, but only because a lot of the missions, for whatever reason, start you out at the airfield.

As for mission creation, I actually have some pretty awesome ideas that would incorporate a lot of stuff into a mission, so hopefully the tools (and the 32MB of memory (SHEESHUS!)) will let me pull it off.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo