Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

232. Re: Morning Metaverse Oct 18, 2013, 13:26 Verno

jdreyer wrote on Oct 18, 2013, 13:09:
Yup, because Junior was an idiot. But not even Soros can match the money from the right. For every Soros, there are five on the right, for example Koch, Adelson, Friess, Moskowitz, and Walton. And the right spends five times as much.

There has been a buying strategy on both sides, unquestionably worse on the right. No one sane will argue that. I think we've seen that approach doesn't work and there will be a stronger focus on traditional political campaigning and awareness for a new Republican image and message over the next five years. Smarter heads are slowly starting to prevail and I think the party is waking up to the realization that we need to eject the tea party types even if it costs us some leadership potential in the short term.

I see potential in people whose have specific views I might not agree with (Bobby Jindal for example opposes abortion and same sex marriage) but are otherwise smart enough to divide their personal morals and responsibility to govern.

Playing: Dragon Age Inquisition, Far Cry 4, This War of Mine
Watching: The Fall, The Walking Dead, Leon

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo