Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

226. Re: Morning Metaverse Oct 18, 2013, 10:52 Verno

RollinThundr wrote on Oct 18, 2013, 10:35:
bunch of nonsense

Reality TV? Thin skins? Trying to blame your problems on everyone else when you accused other people of doing it not 2 pages ago? I give up, you are hopeless.

Getting back on topic and ignoring the madness:

1. They Fund Crazies. Soros isn't funding the Communist party. If he did, we'd be hearing about it, constantly. The tea party is the right wing equivalent. Also, Soros didn't fund candidates, but the right funded some crazy candidacies: Adelson funded Gingrich's candidacy, and Friess funded Santorum (don't Google that ). Both of those guys are nuts who never would have been viable if not for billionaire backers.

This is going to stop. The tea party types will be kicked to the curb after the shit they pulled the past two years and the money will stop flowing. They can make their own political body and stop leeching off the base. The whole thing was an effort to reinvigorate an aging base and attract a different voting block, unfortunately it has completely backfired in the worst way and ended up severely damaging the republican image and message. There are many liberal positions I'm unhappy with in this country but the sort of political gridlock we've been forced to endure is not good for anyone, something will be done.

This comment was edited on Oct 18, 2013, 11:01.

Playing: Divinity Original Sin, Infamous Second Son, Madden
Watching: Spartan, Possible Worlds, The Changeling

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo